Today on my Katu Afternoon Live I talked about some great fitness gift ideas. Here’s a link to see the segment!
The first of course is this…give the gift of support, encouragement and praise to the person who is either trying to exercise more, already doing it, or wants to start. For example, if your spouse or family member wants to start walking, make a schedule and offer to walk with him/her. If the person is going to the gym, give some praise! These kind of gifts are so easy to give and make such a difference!
Here are some great finds to put on your list or to give!
- These tights from Athleta literally glow when light hits them! So perfect for staying safe when walking, jogging, running in the dark! They also have great compression and added pockets. There are several to chose from!https://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=511144012&pcid=999#pdp-page-content
- The half zip red top I’m wearing in the above picture is the Whittier Peak Half Zip from Athleta. One of the best features…here it comes…you can totally inclose your hands in the sleeves for warmth!!! https://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=511255002&pcid=999#pdp-page-content
- These earmuffs from Athleta are not only cozy and cute, you can plug your phone into them! And they’re a great price!https://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=511255002&pcid=999#pdp-page-content
- This Car Athleta Convertible Waistbag is not only handy for storing items while walking and hiking, but it also comes with a strap to convert to a shoulder bag! Cute and functional!! https://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=474950002&pcid=999#pdp-page-content
- Are you sore from working out? I don’t seem to have time for a massage so this Trigger Point foam roller is exactly what I (and your favorite sore person) need! I found it at Dicks Sporting Goods and for the same price but with an instructional video on Amazon.
- If you prefer a hand held foam roller this one is very sturdy and great for your target points! https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/triggerpoint-stk-grip-handheld-massage-roller-18tpoustkgrpxxxxxeac/18tpoustkgrpxxxxxeac
- I LOVE THESE HAIR RINGS! Not only are they much cuter than what I usualyy use, they really work well! I wear my hair back alot and these are perfect for the times I want a nicer look also! I found mine at Sephora and they come in lots of colors. https://www.sephora.com/product/slim-elegant-hair-ring-P428225?icid2=products%20grid:p428225:product&skuId=2058386
I hope this helps and thank you Afternoon Live and Tra’Renee for another fun segment!